Sunday, May 10, 2009

SLAP A WOMAN?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/05/10/saudi.court.wife.slapping/index.html

A Saudi Arabia judge has stated that a man is in the right to slap a women if they spend to much money. I am sorry but i can't help but laugh...HAHAHAHA i know its wrong but for this to make the news amuses me. I mean Jesus lets give Oprah more things to bitch about. This isnt something that i believe is ok but in that coulture there is a history of that. As Americans we cant push to much into other cultures our own ideas and beliefs. However due to the cabinet "re-shuffle" I think people are expecting a change in the politics and coulture of these people. The Minister of Saudi Arabia has stated that actions will be taken to make sure this doesnt happen. I agree with this movement to try and change the past to adapt to the new and present. I mean come on theres gotta be better reasons to slap your wife. I AM JUST KIDDING i dont believe in hitting women at all so women activist please dont turn preacher on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment